I have reviewed and agree to the “Session Process” below. I understand that submitting an application does not guarantee approval as a photographer for On Angels’ Wings. If approved by the On Angels’ Wings board, I agree to represent the organization to the best of my ability. At events for which I volunteer or when taking photographs for a family, I will present myself in a professional manner, portraying On Angels’ Wings as a reputable and reliable organization, and convey the purpose and passion of the organization as clearly and accurately as possible. I also understand that, in order to maintain my status as a photographer with the organization, I must provide photography services for a recipient at least 3 times per year.
On Angels’ Wings
Session Process for Volunteer Photographers
- We put out a call via Facebook/text, you respond with availability as quickly as possible.
- You get assigned the session and we give you details.
- For *scheduled sessions, you contact the family, schedule something that works for both of you, and then inform your Area Coordinator or Michelle Cramer of the date/time of your session.
- Complete session -- have release signed by recipient at session.
- Inform your Area Coordinator that the session was complete (or that it was rescheduled and then go back to #3).
- Receive upload link from Michelle Cramer.
- Upload edited/complete images and scanned PDF release to link within 2 weeks of session (the sooner, the better). Please provide a minimum of 30 images (except in circumstances in which that is not possible – such as with a child who ends up sick, etc. – which you'll need to inform your board contact when you tell them the session is complete). Loss sessions from the hospital REQUIRE a black and white duplicate of all images (this is not required of other sessions).
*For emergency sessions (usually stillbirths), we give you all of the details we have and contact person at the hospital, and you go to the hospital ASAP to complete the session (or as soon as the call comes in that the baby has arrived)
**If you cannot scan the release as a PDF file to send with the images, then you need to mail it to Michelle C. immediately following the session (even if edits are not complete) to: 4805 S McCann, Springfield, MO 65804